Automating the Sharing of Articles from Notion to LinkedIn and WordPress

Hello everyone,

I am exploring the potential of Make.com to automate some of my workflows, and I would like to know if anyone has experience using Notion as a starting point for an automation.

Specifically, I want to create a system where every time I add a new article to a page in my Notion database, it gets automatically published both on LinkedIn and on WordPress. The idea is to save time and increase consistency in content distribution.

Here are the key points I’m considering for this automation:

1. Trigger: The initial event should be the addition or update of an article on a specific page in the Notion database.
  2. Action on LinkedIn: I would like the article to be posted as a status update or an article on LinkedIn, including a title, an image, and a brief excerpt.
  3. Action on WordPress: Simultaneously, the article should be published on a WordPress site, filling in the title, content, image, and categories.

Has anyone implemented something similar or has suggestions on how to set up these automations in Make.com? Any advice on specific connectors to use or general best practices would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for the help!