Binance HTTP signature hashing

Hey guys!

I tried to setup HTTP POST for Binance but I keep getting error: code -1022 with message: Signature for this request is not valid.

Signature is in Query String and its last. API and secret keys are valid.

GETting Ping and Time works but those don’t require signature i think.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

EDIT: What I have found out now that I need to have hmac sha256 hash in signature but I didn’t quite figure out it yet how to do it in Make.com like Binance needs it.

Documentation is sometimes difficult for me to understand, I need clear examples.

Hey @illipasi
Welcome to Make Community.

You can change your data in (sha256) hash in make by using Text Function.

Thanks
Sachin Shrivastava
growwstacks.com

2 Likes

Here is my current test setup. I know I am doing something wrong but what? :grin:

Try this.

Screenshot (28)

Replace the data that required

2 Likes

It seems that symbol etc need to be at API URL field. So your suggestion does unfortunately not work.

mandatory symbol missing

Got it working. Here is working signature settings and last photo have settings how to get servertime.

Copy paste signature (update your key and modules): {{sha256(“timestamp=” + (18.data.serverTime + 1000); “hex”; 25.TESTNET SECRET KEY)}}

I hope this helps someone.

Cheers!

EDIT: This was good tool for confirm SHA256 hashing: Free Online HMAC Generator / Checker Tool (MD5, SHA-256, SHA-512) - FreeFormatter.com

1 Like

Hello there @illipasi :wave:

Excited to see that you got the ball rolling with the assistance of @sachin.shrivastava :soccer:

Also thanks a lot for coming back here to us and sharing the final solution. We greatly appreciate you keeping us in mind. This way we keep our community organized and clean.

Keep up the great work! :party_blob:

3 Likes