Call custom 'built up' variable name within a scenario

Hello, I would like to call a specific variable from a previous output constructing the variable object from another variable.

Something like : {{ 1.{{2.othervariable}} }}

Would it be possible ?

Do you know any workaround to reference such a variable ?

In fact, my variable name is changing depending on a previous output. So how can I call it ?

In the following screenshots, the {{24. Param 1 value}} is an airtable field ID I want to catch from a previous scenario output (the 22)

Welcome to the Make community!

1. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

2. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the modules [22] and [24] by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the contents as a text file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes