Cannot re-run calendly webhook for Calendly

I am testing an integration for Calendly that uses payments. I want to run a test case multiple times but obviously don’t want to keep making payments! I tried pasting the Calendly module’s input bundle into postman and sending to the webhook, and I get ‘Accepted’ but the scenario doesn’t run.

Are there some headers that Make is expecting and it is dropping the request?

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields, filters, and output bundles in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (123.4 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks… here is the blueprint.

Another even more significant problem is that the result of the initial webhook is not being parsed correctly - I can see the output bundle is correct but cannot access members of the payment structure. That is described here: Calendly event info is not fully parsed

calendly_blueprint.json (46.2 KB)

This is the output of the Calendly module:

Screen Shot 2023-09-07 at 4.40.07 pm

I have two issues and this is more related to the second issue: the payment structure is not expanded and the members are not available elsewhere in the scenario.