Scenario from webhook failed how do I run it again after fixing error?

I created a webhook to listen to gravity forms, sending entry id.

So I can have it tell it when a form is submitted and then go get the form data.

I had to do a test order with a test credit card, to get the data sent.
But it failed. how do I get it to run again with the payload it already got?
so I can go get the variables it will have for the other systems?
I don’t want to do another test order, I keep having to do them.

Any way to have it rerun with the payload it had, so I can see if the error happens again, or what it does?

Hi @Richard_Jones,

If the scenario is not fully executed(i.e if there is any error in the scenario) then you can rerun the scenario which should pick up the non-commited webhooks.

However, if it has already been executed and the error is due to mapping on your end, and if you want to rerun the webhooks(assuming that you are using webhooks), what you can do is copy the Webhook URL and through Postman or some other request tools you can rerun the scenario with the data.

Screenshot from 2023-04-22 00-41-26

To do so, Go to Execution History and Copy the Output data in webhook,

Screenshot from 2023-04-22 00-40-26

You need to copy everything besides the square bracket on start and end.

And, then trigger the URL with the payload. For eg. for ease of use you can use https://reqbin.com/,

1 Like

Hmm, when I went to history and clicked that details, it gave me this error:
This execution cannot be displayed: blueprint version is missing

so I cannot see it. Thanks for showing me how for the future. I will just create a new one I guess.

Thanks again.

Hello there @Richard_Jones welcome to the community :wave:

I just wanted to step in and let you know that I posted a guide on overcoming the
“This execution cannot be displayed: blueprint version is missing” error over here:

Feel free to give it a go and let us know if it did the trick for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

this worked perfectly. absolutely lifesaver and so handy for future testing - thank you.