Change Logs

Hi there,

I’d like to know if Make has a feature that logs changes made in Scenarios? In History, I can only see “Scenario was edited by ”, but not specifically what was changed. Is there some programmatic way to extract this information?

We have a Teams account and add that account as a team member to all client accounts, but when one of us makes changes to a scenario, it will only show the same username.

I’d like to see a table of changes made to any scenario that includes dates, type of change, IP address, etc. Maybe something can monitor these changes daily and add something into that table on a daily basis. Maybe something that takes “Screenshots” of a scenario and then compares them to a previous screenshot and then lists the changed made. Maybe store that data for up to 2 months.

Scenario history can be found in the three dots at the bottom of the scenario editor. Other menu options hidden with it are the export and import blueprint links.

2 Likes

This is all options I can see in the … at the bottom of the scenario editor.

If Previous Versions doesn’t work for you, then you can create a feature request.

1 Like