CleverReach - trigger opt-in email on subscriber submission

Hello,

what is the best way to trigger a opt-in email send from cleverreach when we submit a subscriber ? At this point subscribers are already activated after submission but they have not received a double opt in email.-

Best

@c.fischer :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a definitive answer to your question. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Could you provide more details about the opt-in email you are trying to send? What platform are you using to submit the subscribers? Thanks!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

@c.fischer you can do it using the Cleverreach APIs (CleverReach® REST API Documentation) go to the bottom of this page and see the API structure for Double Opt In.

1 Like