I built an automation to create new leads in close crm.
So Google Sheets is my database and the data of new rows should be transferred to close crm to create a new lead. I use 2 different close accounts. That is why the automation filters the leads.
Leads which have rownumbers ending with “0, 2, 4, 6, 8” should go to the first close account.
Leads which have rownumvers ending with “1, 3, 5, 7, 9” should go to the second close account.
Everything worked fine. The data got transferred and new leads were created in both close crm. But when I look at “webhook” → “logs” → then there are so many errors.
I also got a lot of Mails from close directly because they have issues with the webhook endpoint:
The said: Most recent error: ‘Exception name: HTTPError, Status code: 400’
It´s weird because at the beginning everything worked finde and now I have those errors.
I also saw, that in “details” there is no response. As you can see in the picture.
I am a beginner with make and can`t find a solution. Thank you for reading this!