[Collection] problem

Hello,
I have a very annoying problem since few weeks.
For several weeks now, I’ve been using the same function several times, but with a different variable each time.

Except that sometimes it gives me an error because instead of entering the variable, it puts “[collection]”… which inevitably creates an error… But the data existing…

It’s driving me crazy. I’ve tried dozens of techniques but nothing works…

Any ideas?
thank you very much, and have a great holiday.
2023-12-24_15h18_47

2023-12-24_15h26_29

Hi @Turoxit
you can use the error handler and then resume it with the collection ID
in resume part use =get(ID.data)

in this part

thnak you

2 Likes

Hello @CodexSolutions ,
And happy new year!
Thank you very much for your reply. You seem to suggest a solution that might work, but I don’t understand how to implement it.
Should I implement it on the module where the error occurs? (The 0Codekit)
And how will that work? Will it return data, and then run again on the same module?

And the “Resume” module seems to allow you to save data when a module doesn’t work. If that’s what it is, it’s not going to help me. For my part, the “Run Python Code” module is there to execute a code by posting in tweet. If this tweet isn’t posted, there’s no point in saving it, as no tweet will be created and the next module won’t be able to reply to this tweet, as it doesn’t exist.

I can’t find any interesting information online… if you can help me that would be great.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi @Turoxit
Use switch condition instead of that it will solve the problem , check if its a collection them pass the desire result and then use the output of it in next step and it will pass the correct id anyway
see below

then use the output of this in your run code step
Thanks

2 Likes

Great. Thanks for this solution @CodexSolutions . I didn’t know this “switch” module.

But i have an error each time :confused:

I try “{{get(21.result; “Id.data”)}}” and "{{get(21.result; “data”)}}
Nothing work :frowning:

Thanks for your future help

And i have the same problem with [collection] in a other scenario…

It’s a nightmare