Create a google sheet and use rows and columns

Good morning,

I’m new to make.com
and I appreciate the possibilities that we can do with make.com

I have a request to know if we can do this type of scenario with make.com

I want to create a Googlesheet, then ask chat gpt (my assistant) to prepare ideas for a blog, social networks and email, to copy onto the Googlesheet that I created and send it to me by email (to my gmail)

For the moment I can do this with this scenario → Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202024-01-18%20a%CC%80%2022.25.16.png - Droplr

the googlesheet link that I receive is created this way →

Shared with Droplr

this way everything works fine.

What I want is to receive like here →

Shared with Droplr

line by line well structured is it possible?

on make.com is there a way to do it like that?
I think I should do column or cell mapping but I couldn’t find which module to choose on make.com and I don’t even know if it’s possible.

If it’s possible can you give me some ideas so I can test?

thanks

Hi @rejoo

Welcome to the Make community!

You are uploading a single row with all the data.

What you want to do is to use an Iterator module, and split the text by newlines so it becomes one row of text per line.

Screenshot_2024-01-18_230106

1 Like

Hello @samliew
and thank you for the welcome

I tried to add the “Iterator” module
img → Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202024-01-19%20a%CC%80%2008.37.47.png - Droplr

however in the final result he sent me 5 emails with the same content but also in the googlesheet file he duplicated the elements 5 times
see image → Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202024-01-19%20a%CC%80%2008.39.57.png - Droplr

here are the elements of my open ai module → Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 08.43.20.png - Droplr

the output result → Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 08.44.30.png - Droplr on the open ai module
the output result of the iterator module → Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202024-01-19%20a%CC%80%2008.45.05.png - Droplr

THANKS

Hello @rejoo,

If you need further assistance, can you please upload the images on this forum?

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

Thank you

Hello @samliew

I noted your recommendation for the image attachment

I forgot to update the excel module after the iterator module see image

I have no more duplicates in my excel file, it displays the result line by line

However when I receive the email with the Googlesheet link I receive it several times in my gmail inbox.

Example

if I say give me 5 animal names he sends me the email 5 times at the end of the scenario, if I say give me 3 days of the week he sends me the same email 3 times.

I don’t know if I’m wrong but here is the last email request module with link, see image

an idea maybe?

thanks

Good morning,

I found the solution :slight_smile:
this topic helped me a lot →

We need to add an Array Aggregrator module before sending the email

2 Likes

Good morning,
I have another small question with the initial problem,
as @samliew to mention how I can put the information line by line
here →
Capture d’écran 2024-01-19 à 12.15.34

I would also like to know if I can replace the ; and add the value in column B

let me explain, I ask Chat gpt to give me
3 animal names and color but must be separated by -

example

NAME-COLOR
Fox-Brown
Gray Mouse

the result is →

Capture d’écran 2024-01-19 à 12.19.23

except I want that if possible

Capture d’écran 2024-01-19 à 12.20.48

an idea?

thanks for all

Can you actually get the OpenAI module to return that? I’ll need to see it first, so get this for me:

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

While it’s tempting to hop onto an existing thread, a more effective approach would be to start a new topic just for your new question. It helps community experts find and respond to your query quicker, and keeps our space organised for everyone. If you start a new conversation you are also more likely to get help from other users. You can refer others back to a related topic by including that link in your question. Thank you for understanding and keeping our community neat and tidy.

The “New Topic” link can be found in the top-right of the header:

Screenshot_2023-12-19_091207

Yes with the open ai module we can ask that, I prefer to ask everything in the same prompt then if we can adjust it will be good (that way we avoid 2,3 steps with google sheet, opening, reading, watching etc… it This is a possibility that I have in reserve to test)

the rest of the problem here →