I’m looking to create a ‘sync’ between Airtable and several Google Sheets.
What I already have setup
- Records start in Airtable. They are assigned to team members and added as rows to different Google Sheets (this is already complete)
What I would like to set up:
- Push Updates to Sheets (on demand): When I make an update in Airtable, press a button to ‘push’ the update to the relevant Google Sheet
- Pull Updates to Airtable (on demand): When I want to update Airtable, press a button to ‘pull’ the update from the relevant Google Sheet
- Pull Updates to Airtable (hourly): I would like to pull updates, from the various Google Sheets, for all ‘live’ records
- Push Updates to Sheets (hourly): I would like to push updates, from Airtable, to all Google Sheets if they are ‘live’ records.
For the “Pull” functionality, I’ve got a script that someone developed for me (I’m waiting for a response from them as well). When I run it I get a SyntaxError. I’ve also got a Make Automation setup to listen for the WebHook. I don’t know how to code so I’m not sure where the issue is.