Create order in shopify using dummy data from open AI GPT 3.5

Hello all,

Iam a business school teacher and I want to build an analytics dashboard for Shopify orders using make and airtable with my students. for that matter I need dummy data. Now the idea is to produce shopify order dummy data using the GPT 3.5 module and letting it output a JSON string with dummy data, parse the JSON Data and create an order in Shopify.

So far I tried to copy this tutorial. Iam getting to the point were I have aggregated the line data using the aggregator and the output looks fine. But the Shopify module is always giving me an error (see screenshots).

Any ideas? I would highly appreciate your support.

Best,
Florian

Hi there,

I am able to see that the last module “create an order” is having a problem where it states “Validation failed for 6 parameters”- this usually happens when the variable mapped in that module is empty from the previous module (from where the variable is mapped).

You may need to check the mapped variable that is causing this error in the “create an order” module. (when you will expand the error, it will show you which mapped variable caused the issue)

I hope this points you in the right direction. :slight_smile:

2 Likes