Dashboard timing countdowns to the next scenario are gone in Make

I can’t find the “Dashboard” screen that tells me when chronological order of the next scenarios to run in minutes, hours and days, and what is upcoming? Can anyone tell me where this screen has gone? Thanks.

(It’s the part circled in the example screen that I can’t locate in Make.)

Here’s the dashboard in integromat:

Here’s the dashboard in Make:

Note - integromat’s super helpful timing countdowns to the next scenario run are not there anymore in Make.

1 Like

Heya @schoolreadinglist!

First of all, glad to hear that you find the countdowns in Integromat helpful. It’s completely understandable that you miss them in Make. This is an issue the team is aware of and it will be addressed and fixed soon. We’re definitely bringing the remaining time before executions to Make :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any update on this? It’s been a while, and this hasn’t been addressed?

Hi there, thanks for stopping by the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

First of all, let me tell you that we truly value your interest in this super helpful feature.

Regarding the status: up to this point, our devs have been focusing on tasks with higher priorities. That being said, I can assure you that we are absolutely planning to bring this feature to Make. At this moment, I cannot really give you an ETA but I can promise to keep an eye on this and let you know here as soon as this feature is implemented.

Suggestion. If you’re going to cut and paste, at least make sure it matches the question?!

Any update on this, please?

An update would be wonderful :slight_smile:

Hi there, sorry for the delay caused by my wanting to get back to you with a specific ETA. I’m talking to the team and trying to see when this could be implemented into Make. Sorry this is taking so long, I understand that it’s frustrating. I’ll make sure to let you know as soon as I know something.

Hi, in the same way, we have lost the ability to copy / transfer a scenario from one organization
to another :smiling_face_with_tear: When will this be possible again ?

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the next scenario run times are back on Make.
Sorry that this took time and sorry for the weakened user experience this has brought you.

3 Likes