Scheduling does not work on Integromat scenarios

A heads-up, and this is not something I write lightly. The scheduling module on Make does not work on migrated scenarios from Integromat. I have scenarios set to run every hour during specific days of the week and 8 hour time periods during those days - to limit the number of operations and limit the scenarios runs to weekday office hours. When migrated to Make, these scenarios run every 60 minutes and the scheduling is ignored. My operations count has quadrupled, and Make is no longer a viable option financially. I’ve reached out to support twice and heard nothing. I was very happy with Integromat, and I’m very, very disappointed with this migration.

Here’s an example of one the scenarios where scheduling is not working: https://eu1.make.com/5612/scenarios/30670/

@Michaela I will escalte this to Darin. This might be a bug. @schoolreadinglist do you have the log file of the migration and can share the log link here for the Make team?

1 Like

Where would I find that? Happy to send it if you can let me know where to locate this.

I cannot tell you this exactly after the migration is completed, but I assume Make can find it out.

I’ve also tried remaking the scenario from scratch as new in Make. The scheduling doesn’t work.

I have the new test scenario set to run every minute between 8:30am and 18:30pm. However, it’s 19:39 here and the scenario is running every minute.

This is a serious bug. The scheduler does not work.

Hi!

We have the same problem, and already submitted a ticket to Make.

Waiting for a solution.

Thanks

Hi guys!

So very sorry for the inconvenience you’re facing. We are aware of the issues that occur with scheduling in Make and we’re working on fixing this asap. I’ll keep an eye on this and make sure to let you know the minute this is resolved, which should be very soon.

Thanks for your patience

@here Hello again! I was just informed that the issue has been resolved. Could you guys test it out and see if all’s good on your end?

1 Like

Hi!

I have tested and waited for some time, and it seems to be ok now.

Great
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for confirming! Very happy to hear that it’s working :slightly_smiling_face:

It appears to be working on a test scenario, but I cannot confirm with existing live scenarios since I had to spend 12 hours reconfiguring all my scenarios to run without interval scheduling to avoid my business melting down and running up huge operations increases and costs.

A few words of advice.

Rather than replying in marketing speak, the following responses from Make.com might benefit your customer base in the long term:

1. A thank you for alerting you to a serious bug that no doubt affected thousands of users.
  2. A credit or rebate for the number of operations used up unnecessarily due to the bug on your system.

These responses would be graciously appreciated.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the note @schoolreadinglist. Once again, I’m very sorry to hear about the inconvenience and trouble you’re going through.

To your suggestions:

1. We, of course, very deeply value your feedback and I am truly sorry if it wasn’t clear from my initial response. The fact that you stepped in and reported the issue means a lot, is greatly appreciated, and thank you for it.
  2. Unfortunately, I can’t do much from my position as a mere community gal. If you can, please reach out to our Customer Support team who will be happy to help you out.

We reached out to your customer support on February 23rd. We’ve not received any response.

@schoolreadinglist I see, thanks for clarifying. I spoke to the guys from the Support Team and we found three tickets opened under your email address, all of them answered. Is it possible that the replies from the new ‘Make Cares’ address maybe ended up in your spam folder?

No, it’s not. We have our own mail server and I can confirm we’ve not received any email response from your support team.

That is very strange. I am looking into our system and I see this timeline

• ticket 114823
    logged: 22 Feb 2022 at 6:19 PM
    support response:22 Feb 2022 at 6:46 PM

• ticket 115561
    logged: 23 Feb 2022 at 7:45 PM
    support response: 23 Feb 2022 at 8:33 PM

• ticket 115610
    logged: 23 Feb 2022 at 8:54 PM
    support response: 23 Feb 2022 at 8:58 PM

If you wish, I can share the screenshots of the responses with you in a DM.

We’ve not received any emails from your support team.

We received a bill for $99.02 from you dated Feb 22, 4:39 pm marked “Receipt from Celonis Inc.”

We received messages from your “community”: “Katerina at Make” [k.simonova@make.com] at Feb 23, 9:45 pm (Thank you for upgrading to Make), “Michaela Staffova via Make Community” [make@discoursemail.com] at Thu, 10:28 am, “Katerina Simonova” [k.simonova@make.com] Thu, 12:59 pm, (My colleagues from the support team will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.) “Michaela Staffova via Make Community” [make@discoursemail.com] Tue, 1:38 pm, “Michaela Staffova via Make Community” [make@discoursemail.com] Tue, 1:40 pm,

We are disturbed by your replies on this thread. To be honest, we are at the point of considering cancelling our account since your replies are at best distasteful, and at worst offensive.

Perhaps review your responses.

For example, consider:

What was your purpose in responding?
Have your responses improved the situation for the customer?
Were your responses likely to improve the customer experience?

I am really sorry if my replies seem distasteful and offensive to you. I am simply trying to help resolve the situation by asking around and getting as much information as I can. That is part of being a Community Manager and so that is the purpose of my responses.

I spoke to the Support team and am passing on the information I got. I am sending you the screenshots of the replies to your tickets in a DM (I wouldn’t want to disclose any sensitive information in a public thread). I am really sorry for the difficulties but the replies are logged in our system and we’re not aware of any issues related to this at the moment.

For the third time, we have not received any emails from your support department.

You have effectively suggested that we are liars.

This is totally unacceptable and we will not be dealing with you or recommend your company in future.

We reported an issue on your platform in good faith and you have responded disingenuously and shamefully.

Good bye.