Data entry sales order automation for Business Central

Hi, we have used Make to create a Shopify sales order automation workflow - you just email the sales order into your store - and we have a client that wants the same functionality for Business Central.

Has anyone in the community used the BC automation tool on Make to create new orders? We are looking for some hand holding to speed up development.

Our product - www.pdfdatanet.com - will convert the sales order (usually a PDF) into a JSON file and call a webhook for Make to create the order.

Do get in touch if you can help with this.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be a problem, you can use the BC API to create a sales order once the data comes in.

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

I have extensive experience with Make, and I would be happy to assist with this project.

I can be reached on my email here

Colin

@Andrew-PDF

Welcome to the make community

Yes we can create the scenario and integration of shopify sales order automation define the process and workflow , receive the sale order to store and managed to by business centrally, and create the scenario of new order, we can convert the order to pdf and json file,

1 Like

@Andrew-PDF

Welcome to the make community

Yes we are well verse with Business central APIs and can assist you to create the order in Business Central. we are a Gold partner and we know about more about our expertise, this type of automation take about three to four hours.