🤖 Day 6/9 - Automatic responses in Google My Business with Make and OpenAI GPT4

:robot: Lee este artículo en español :es: en LinkedIn:
Respuestas automáticas en Google My Business con Make y OpenAI GPT4.

Are you a local business owner worried you won’t have enough time to respond to all the comments in your Google My Business account?

Don’t worry!

With Make and OpenAI GPT4, you can automate the creation of responses to comments to improve your online reputation.

This is how this automation works

• We are waiting for a review in Google My Business.
  • We register the review in a Google spreadsheet.
  • Depending on the rating in the review, that is, the number of stars, we act.
    • If it is 4 or 5, it is a positive review; we generate a response with OpenAI and respond automatically.
    • If it is less than 4, where the person is not satisfied with the service or product purchased, we ask OpenAI to return the feeling and the points for or against according to the information indicated by the client.
      Then, we send the result in a Slack message so that someone from the customer service team has enough information on time manner to respond to that review.

In addition, automation allows you to save valuable time that you can dedicate to other areas of your business.

Instead of spending hours manually responding to comments, you can spend your time on other important activities like marketing and customer service, thus increasing your productivity.

3 Likes

I am trying to go one step further, and after i have decided on answer etc… i want to post the reply to google my business automatically. I have seen this done in Zapier so i am sure doing it in make is possible but i am a beginner and have not yet figured out how to get the reply at the right place… everything else is working… Anyone has tried to post a reply in googlle automation?

@bernard I’m trying to build something very similar. Curious if you figured this out yet?

Welcome to the Make community!

That looks like a question, could you please create a separate topic for this?

While it’s tempting to hop onto an existing thread, a more effective approach would be to start a new topic just for your question. It helps community experts find and respond to your query quicker, and keeps our space organised for everyone. If you start a new conversation you are also more likely to get help from other users. You can refer others back to a related topic by including that link in your question. Thank you for understanding and keeping our community neat and tidy.

The “New Topic” link can be found in the top-right of the header:

Screenshot_2023-12-19_091207

2 Likes