Display mileage between zip codes - Only able to pull data for first value

Goal: Column C display mileage between zip codes in column A and column B. I have over 500 rows I would like to do this for.

I am new to Make.com so have played around with multiple scenarios but only able to get one cell to populate with the distance and the remaining cells list “Accepted”. Any assistance is appreciated! TIA!

Screenshots:

blueprint.json (15.3 KB)

[
    {
        "value": "1,002 mi",
        "__IMTINDEX__": 1,
        "__IMTLENGTH__": 1
    }
]
[
    null
]

It makes no sense to Iterate just before a webhook response, as you can only have one webhook response per scenario.

Links

Here are some useful links and guides to help you get started and learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

2 Likes

Ah, ok. I was following instructions from a video. However they were only requesting one response at a time. I will look into the links you provided as well as continue searching for a solution. thank you.

You don’t need to use a webhook/webhook response to iterate through the rows on the Google Sheet.

Use the Google Sheet Search module to search the range of rows you want to process. The Google Sheet search module will automatically return the distance data one row at a time, one per bundle. Then you can pass this data to the location module, get the results and use the Google Sheet update module to update the row being processed with the distance data.

You can also setup anothe scenario to monitor new rows added to the spreadsheet that will update the location as well. There are Google Sheet watch new rows module you can use.

Hope that helps you give an idea of how this works.

3 Likes