Download Google Sheets and convert to PDF default Letter Size instead of A4

I’m using a Google Drive module to download a Google Sheet and convert it to PDF.

All works fine except the output is in the American Letter Size format instead of A4 which is the European standard I want to use. I found a similar question related to Google Docs, however the mentioned page settings are only available in Google Docs and not in Google Sheets.

Does anyone know how to set the output format to A4? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the Make community!

Yes, this is possible. However you cannot use the Google Drive download module as it doesn’t have fields to set the advanced export options.

I’m sure others would agree that this is an important feature to have.

You can submit this suggestion to the Idea exchange, under Platform ideas and improvements.

Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

samliewrequest private consultation

2 Likes

Thank you! So which module should I use to be able to do it?

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the app’s universal module (Make an API call) or generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

If you need assistance in setting up the generic HTTP module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the connection up, a link to the endpoint are you trying to connect to, and what errors you are encountering.

samliewrequest private consultation

3 Likes

Thank you! I will do that

2 Likes