Email Attachment Extraction

Hey Guys hope you are well!

Im a bit new to make and just need one last section of a module sorted out and was wanting to know if you could help me…

Here are some screen shots of the scenario

First it listens for new emails

Then it iterates through the attachments

Then it uploads the attachments to google drive for a web view link

Then it has an array aggregator

Now heres my issue :

The next module sends the data to glide, this can be seen the same as a spreadsheet…

I want to list all the attachments into one of the cells however I want the Google drive web view link to appear…Im currently getting {{Object}} and when I change it from join(array;emptyarray) or even join(array;,) to join(webviewlink;emptyarray) its just lists blank attachments…

Would be appreciate if anyone could help!
Regards,
Mitch Francis

Welcome to the Make community!

Looks like you want a Text aggregator, not an Array aggregator.

Every result (item/record) from a search/match module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module. The next popular aggregator is the Text Aggregator which is very flexible and has applies to many use-cases.

There are other types of aggregator modules, click the below links to find out more:

For more information, see

2 Likes