Download Multiple Attachments (Outlook/Mail)

Hello!

I built a scenario that processes emails. It’s also supposed to download attachments.

It works fine with only 1 attachment, but when not more than that.

How do I download all the attachments of the email first, so they can be processed by a GPT assistant?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Here’s the relevant part of the workflow:

Every result (item/record) from a search/match/list module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module. The next popular aggregator is the Text Aggregator which is very flexible and has applies to many use-cases.

There are other types of aggregator modules, click the below links to find out more:

2 Likes

Hi Sam, thanks for the quick reply.

I just created a new scenario to try this. I used an Array aggregator like here:

However, it doesn’t work. Could you tell me which specific aggregator I need and how to connect it for the email attachments to be all downloaded? Thx :slight_smile:

You want to combine all the attachments IDs into a single array, so you’ll have to put your aggregator after the upload file module.

2 Likes