Send Outlook 365 email with multiple attachments from Knack

Thanks in advance for the help. I am trying to send an Outlook 365 email with file attachments downloaded from knack. I have seen similar help subjects, and I am trying to follow the same procedures, but I cant get this to work. I have the following

My Aggregator has 2 bundles in the output array, but the email is only attaching one file as an attachment.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello @Mark_Walker,

In your Outlook module, next to Attachments, you will need to enable the Map option off to the right. Inside the field you map the entire output from the Aggregator.

The way you have it set up now it will only pull the first File Name and First Data from the aggregator’s output.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Every result (item/record) from a search/match module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module. The next popular aggregator is the Text Aggregator which is very flexible and has applies to many use-cases.

Read this

The Array Aggregator module allows you to build a complex array of collections for a later module’s field to map multiple items (collections) to it.

Here is an example of using the “Target structure type” of an Array Aggregator module:

As you can see, the “Map” toggle on fields are used when you have an array. You can easily build an array variable to map to a field, by using an Array Aggregator module and select the “Target Structure Type” as the future field you want to map the array into.

3 Likes

Thanks Alot. Works great.

3 Likes