Error missing "email"

Hi there,

My workflow has been running ok for the past week but today I suddenly received this error message : Missing value of required parameter ‘email’.
I’ve received this issue before but it has been resolved not sure why it came back. How can I avoid resetting it up moving forward?

Please advise.

Hello @Evangelina_Reyes,

Since your scenario is triggered by a Webhook, whatever is sending a payload to that webhook appears to be omitting the email.

You could add a router between the two modules and proceed to ConvertKit only if the email and other parameters are present, and/or add routes or use functions that can handle cases where email and other parameters are missing.

4 Likes

An alternative is to add some error handling to your modules to handle exceptions caused by missing data from the incoming webhook, so the failing module(s) can automatically be retried or ignored.

For more information on how to handle errors, see:

By handling any errors by adding a “Error handler” to the module, the scenario won’t throw an error and get turned off.

Links

Here are some useful links and guides to help you get started and learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules —

General

Help Center Basics

Feature Requests & Suggestions

Articles & Videos

Partner & Custom Apps

1 Like