Error scenario Pipefy

Hi! Good morning! @Michaela any news?? We need this working asap!

Still not working, please help us!

Hello everybody @here

I completely understand the frustration, and I truly apologize for the delay.

The latest update from our end:

The team has thoroughly investigated the issue and a fix is prepared and waiting to go into production which should happen soon.

Once again, we genuinely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for your help, but we need a time window to know when this fix will be applied!

2 Likes

A week has passedā€¦ no solution. Itā€™s unbelievable. Just promisesā€¦

I really understand your frustration, and I am truly sorry for the extended wait. Your concerns are totally valid but please know that our dev team is actively working on rolling out the fix.

I completely understand that waiting for over a week to get this fixed is not ideal so Iā€™d like to thank you again for your patience. Please know that we are doing all we can to resolve this as soon as possible.

I will continue to keep an eye on the situation and will let you know once there is something new to share.

2 Likes

We understand, but, a great part of our operation relly on make integrations, and we canā€™t stay without it for a long time, because is harming our business. Please fix it asap!

1 Like

As has been said several times in this conversation, this error has a strong impact on company processes. These days when we are without the service, we will receive some benefit in return, such as discounts on invoices or credits.

What should I do with the loss of 1 week without operating because of this problem?

Michaela, you need to be more precise about this problem. If a week ago I knew that so far you wouldnā€™t have a solution, we would have made a workaround to make our automations work again. Created new scenarios, looked for a different integration tools. Anythingā€¦
But you gave us hope, and this give us doubt if the best to do is: wait or try immediatly a plan B.

Please, this is very serious!!! I have a company with more than 300 colaborators that rely on make/pipefy.
YOU HAVE to tell us if this is gonna be fixed tomorrow, for example or in two weeks or a month.
Thatā€™s the least MAKE MUST DO.
Give us information.

1 Like

Hello @Michaela,
Same here.
I know itā€™s not possible to have an exact prediction.
But we need to have at least an estimate.

Will the issue be resolved today or tomorrow, or next week, or next month? We need that estimate. Please.

Hello everybody @here

I was informed that the fix has just been released, and everything should be back to normal. Please take a moment to test and feel free to share your feedback with us.

Once again, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience caused and I truly appreciate your patience during the wait. Please know that had we had a specific time estimate of the release, we would have, indeed, shared it.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our support team who will be happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

3 Likes

All webhooks processed successfully. Now itā€™s time to work backwards cards. Good luck to all!

1 Like

hi @Michaela , TKS.
These days that we have been away will have some benefits to minimize these problems that we have had for more than a week with this problem that has greatly affected our operation. Couldnā€™t you give me some credits or something like that?

Hello @Paulo_Soares

As mentioned earlier, for additional questions, I recommend reaching out to our support team.

They have the necessary tools and processes to be able to assist you effectively and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be happy to help you out.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like