Error scenario Pipefy

Hello there,

We are having a problem in the Pipefy scenario, it seems that there was some update that now when the scenario gets a Card Info [Pipefy]

1 Like

Welcome to the Make community!

This looks like an app issue, so…

For quicker assistance with bugs and technical problems, you may want to contact support directly. They respond very quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

Hope you can share the resolution with us if you manage to solve this problem!

Hi @Paulo_Soares

Welcome to Make Community!

Please run the module after opening devtool(integromat) in inspection console. And check there what is missing.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Hi, run module with devtool(integromat) .It appears that the call to Make was made successfully, but a JS error appears. The strangest thing is that in some cases the error does not happen.

Captura de tela de 2023-12-06 09-30-51

This is a known issue on Make’s end, as seen on this topic. @Michaela Can you please help us? I’m having the same issue:

And, also, why is there a message for a new V2 create a card module? I can’t find it in the list.

Hello everybody @here

I’m just stepping in with a quick update from our end. This is a known issue and our dev team is currently investigating its root cause. As soon as they have it pinpointed, a fix will be rolled out.

I will make sure to keep an eye on this and post an update here as soon as I learn something new. If you’d like to get notifications straight to your inbox, please open a support ticket with us, and you’ll be automatically updated with any new information.

I am truly sorry for any trouble or frustration this is causing.
Thank you very much for your patience and your understanding :pray:

1 Like

Hello,

I think that i had discovered the root cause.

Before, Pipefy was returning ONLY filled fields. But since yesterday they started to return ALL fields, even if it is filled or not. Because of this, the algorithm is trying to convert a null field in object and it breaks at this part.

Michaela, what is the expected solution?
We have been stuck for more than 24 hours with the scenarios and no return on the ticket.

We´re struggling here too. Does anybody knows about something new? I opened a ticket report and support said that they were going to look after…

I suggest also creating a support ticket with Pipefy, since it has been suggested that the cause was due to them introducing breaking changes. Hopefully Pipefy and Make can come to a resolution soon.

Hello everybody @here

I just want to let you know that the team is looking into this with the highest priority. Once they’ve thoroughly investigated this, they will immediately roll out a fix.

As mentioned above, I will keep you posted on updates in this thread as soon as I get them. For automated notifications in your inbox, please open a support ticket.

Once again, I genuinely apologize for the frustration and trouble this is causing to you.
Your patience and understanding mean a lot to us :pray:

1 Like

I really hope Make and Pipefy can fix this soon.
My company operation is frozen because of this.

Have they not yet identified the cause? Is there a deadline? Several company processes are paused, causing losses. @diegoloredo responded above, has the team checked the possible cause that could be causing the entire problem?

1 Like

Dear Make Community and Support Team,

I am writing to add my voice to the growing chorus of users experiencing issues with Make. As many have already pointed out in the forum, we are encountering a significant problem that is impacting our operational efficiency, specifically in our accounts payable process.

Our company heavily relies on Make for managing critical financial operations. The current issue has been a roadblock in our workflow, causing delays and inefficiencies. We understand that technical problems can arise, but given the essential nature of this app in our financial processes, we are eagerly awaiting a resolution.

We have been closely monitoring updates and appreciate the efforts of the Make support team thus far. However, to manage our internal expectations and planning, it would be immensely helpful if we could receive an estimated timeline for when this issue might be resolved.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

3 Likes

Hello everybody @here

Thank you very much for contributing your insights and additional information to the discussion.

The update from our end is that the devs have identified the source of the problem and are actively working on a fix. While I cannot provide a specific ETA, I’d like to assure you that the solution is in the works and will be implemented as soon as possible.

I completely understand that this is frustrating and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has brought to your crucial processes.

The support team and I will keep you posted as soon as there are updates to share.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Still nothing? Please give us some good news…

1 Like

Hello @BWS

The team is currently in the final testing phase to ensure the fix is a functional solution. Once the series of tests concludes successfully, the devs will deploy the fix.

As soon as the support team and I have any new insights, we will make sure to update you.

Once again, I genuinely apologize for the trouble this has been causing.
Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hello, any updates? We really need this working again!

That failures happens, we are tottaly aware of that. And it’s comprehensible.
But this is the fourth day already on the attempt to fix it.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hello, Any updates or news?