Extract lines from mailhook to be able to map to Salesforce fields

Hello,
I am trying to create a scenario for the following:
Whenever a new form is submitted on Squarespace, create a lead in Salesforce.
Squarespace module in Make doesn’t have a specific trigger for “New Form Response” so I have been using a Mailhook Module in Make.
I have managed to get the information to come into Make from Squarespace but it all comes through as a string of text.

I need to map the following from Squarespace from to Salesforce:
Subject
Full name
Email
Description (How can I help?)

I’ve attached a snip of how this looks like in Make.

Any idea how I can grab the four fields in the orange box so I am able to map them into their respective fields in Salesforce? Any help / guidance will be GREATLY appreciated :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Make community!

You can either use regular expressions in the Text Parser, or use OpenAI structured data module to extract the data you need.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I am not too technical myself. Is there any way you could provide me an example of how you would use text parser to extract Full name?

@samliew thanks again. I managed to find how to get what I want through Text Parser as you suggested. Appreciate your input

1 Like

No problem, glad I could help!

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

2 Likes

Hey there @NKP22 :wave:

Just wanted to congratulate you on solving this puzzle with the assistance of our genius @samliew.

Thank you very much for sharing the details and updates on your journey. We appreciate you keeping our community in mind.

Keep up the great job! :meow_party:

1 Like