Function 'stringifyColumnValues' finished with error! Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'map')

What might cause this error?

Is this a problem with linking Item ID? Output in ms excel module looks fine.

@hubehe

For your Item ID try parseNumber(3.(CG))

Jim - The Monday Man
Get Custom Apps, Integrations & Automations for monday

1 Like

Same issue unfortunately

1 Like

@hubehe

It looks like the issue is with the column values. Can you show the columns you are updating and the value expressions?

2 Likes

I am having the same issue (see screenshot). How can this be resolved?

Hi @hubehe & @dsw,

I had the same issue but noticed that some of the values were empty from my new testdata.
Maybe check the array that comes in before it goes through the aggregator and see if there are any values empty that should be filled in.

When I made sure the data that comes in is complete, it worked again.

As you can see in the picture below I use some “set variable” tools to map the exact item in the array that I need. Therefor because it comes from a “set variable” it always exists and you can’t really see in your “create item” module that something is missing/empty.

What I think that could be a workaround to avoid this error is to set a “create item” module with only the itemname containing a variable and after that a “update column value of specific item” module. So when you use the last module, normally when a value is empty, this module doesn’t give an error.

If that doesn’t work, maybe some more filtering to get out the empty values and just stop the process. Or just make sure only complete data comes in.

I’m curious if this works out for you, let me know!

Hi @Tomas happy Friday :wave:

I just wanted to give you a shoutout for jumping in and sharing how you managed to solve this for yourself. This is super valuable stuff, awesome work!

Hey, @hubehe and @dsw! Just wanted to pop in and see if you had a chance to check out Tom’s suggestion. It might just be what you’ve been looking for! Let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like