Get a specific value from a specific output bundle

Hello how can I get the result from the bundle number 1?
And then the number 2?
I’ll need to put the value in two HubSpot separate field:

I tried some iterator + increment functions but it doesn’t work…

Hi there @Martine_Hirth, a simple solution here for ya:

This will work specifically for 2 bundles, if you want a use case that supports n-number of bundles the solution is more complicated but still plausible.

Solution:

1. Run the module you are receiving the data from into a router.
  2. Create 3 branches from the router. The first two should be set variable modules, then the last will be your main branch. Remember to reorder the routes so they run in that order.
  3. In the set variable modules, set the variable value to the name of choice (eg. Bundle1, Bundle2) respectively.
  4. Set filters for both of the variable branches. In the first branch set the filter so that bundle order position must be equal to 1 and the second filter equal to 2.
  5. Lastly, in the main branch, add a get multiple variables module that gets both variables as you have named them, and input those into your hubspot module.

Alternatively,
If the module you are retrieving your data from does not count the number of bundles or display bundle order position, then try this:

1. Add an array aggregator after the module you are trying to extract data from. Aggregate by the result.
  2. Then in the field you are filling out, map down to that value. In the square brackets that appear, write the number of the bundle you would like to input there.
  3. This may be the the same for the numeric aggregator you have there but since I can’t access the data you are using this is the best way to show what the solution can look like.

3 Likes

Thank you @Nathan_Kind ! I use the second solution:

In fact I was almost there but I didn’t start from the iterator! :slight_smile:

3 Likes