Gmail Max File Size Exceeded Error on Watch

The scenario I have is pretty simple, watches gmail inbox, searches email in Notion database, tags email based on information from notion.

I’ve been using this scenario for a while now, but recently if the email has an attachment then it errors. I’m not sure if it errored like this before, or I’m just getting attachments now. The Scenario works fine with emails that don’t have attachments.

Is there a way to ignore the attachments? I assume this might be an error handling situation where it just continues?

Welcome to the Make community!

The maximum file size for any scenario execution on the Free plan is 5MB. It looks like your emails are sending 6.5MB files, which the module cannot handle/accept on the Free plan.

Unfortunately I don’t have any idea how to work around this issue other than upgrading your Make plan.

2 Likes

Shoot so I can’t just ignore attachments. Time to upgrade then. I think I was on the trial for the past month or so.

Well it’s free for life until you need to increase your limits. However I assure you that it’s worth it :slight_smile:

If you want to maximise your subscription, I suggest taking some time to learn more about the Make platform, you can read up in the Help Center. I also recommend doing the tutorials in the Make Academy, and learn advanced skills like how to make custom apps to any API in the Make Partner Training Portal - both have certificates for successful completion.