I have a scenario which i search for a random file on google drive on a specific folder every 7h and do some other actions with this file. it works fine for like 1 or 2 days but after it shows me an error:Status Code Error: 400 and my google drive connection disconnect.
I see that the issue is older than my account,
please any fixes for this issue?
I did exactly what the make tutorial sais and followed all the instructions but it keeps losing connection every 2 to 3 days, it’s so random that it’s impossible to track,
! Please keep in mind that I would always recommend using a paid gWorkspace account if you are using the Google API intensively inside a company environment. There will always be more restrictions/limitations on (free) gmail accounts.
I have ran 2 seperated projects calling a Google Drive API for multiple days to test out my hypothesis. After 7 days my hypothesis was confirmed and might help you. These are the following accounts/projects I tested:
A gmail account with a project which was in “Testing” status.
A gmail account with a project which was in “Production” status.
I’ve ran both tests 1x per day, creating a google drive folder and deleting it again: