Google Sheet generates a new row for each data instead of filling a single row

Hi Makers!
I have a scenario whose goal is to retrieve information from a form (to which I do not have access) to insert them in a Google Sheet. I have access to the content of the information entered in the form thanks to the mail generated by it. With a Text Parser module, I can extract the necessary information from the mail thanks to the regular expression below. My problem is the following: the Google Sheet module “Add a row” generates a new row for each data instead of filling a single row with all the data.

Thanks for your help.

Nom :\s*(?<Nom>.*)|Prénom :\s*(?<Prenom>.*)|Activité professionnelle :\s*(?<Activiteprofessionnelle>.*)|N° ADELI :\s*(?<ADELI>.*)|Email :\s*(?<Email>.*)|Téléphone :\s*(?<Telephone>.*)|Adresse :\s*(?<Adresse>.*)|Code Postal :\s*(?<CodePostal>.*)|Ville :\s*(?<Ville>.*)|Mode de paiement :\s*(?<ModeDePaiement>.*)

Hi,

Your parser module generates bundles so you need to use an aggregator after it to create an array. Then you can map your “add row” module with the values from your array.

1 Like

@loic.wiseflow I have added an iterator but I don’t know how to map the “G Sheet Add Row Module” with the values of the array created.

@Vianney,

Sorry, I meant aggregator, not iterator :person_facepalming:

1 Like

After several tests, I have understood that the problem was in fact due to the regular expression. I have modified it so that the text parser only outputs one bundle and so the mapping with the Google sheet fields works without the need of an aggregator module.

(?<=Nom\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=Prénom\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=Activité\sprofessionnelle\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=N°\sADELI\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=Email\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=Téléphone\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=Adresse\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=Code\sPostal\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=Ville\s:\s)(.*)\n.*(?<=Mode\sde\spaiement\s:\s)(.*)

Thanks for helping

1 Like