Google Sheets Format Gone

Hey guys,

I have this scenario where when a new LinkedIn connection is made, is then added to a Google Spreadsheet.

It’s been working fine until just yesterday. Nothing has changed, but the dates instead of coming as a date, now they are being entered as a number.

I haven’t touched anything at all, so not sure why this happened, see screenshots

You just need to change the Format of the column to Date on the Google Sheet, it’s currently set to text or something other than a Date format.

1 Like

This is what I thought too, but it wasn’t the case. I checked

Change it from Date to another, then back to Date. I just tested those numbers and they’re dates, but only appear as such when the cells are set to Date format.

2 Likes

Ok will try this see if anything changes, thank you!!

The problem is not getting from Make. To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Google Sheets and select the date column.
  2. Click on the “Format” option located on the top menu bar.
  3. From the drop-down menu, select “Clear format” to remove any formatting from the selected cells.

If you want to convert the column to the date format, please follow the below steps:

1. Select the date column in Google Sheets.
  2. Click on the “Format” option located on the top menu bar.
  3. From the drop-down menu, select “Number” and then “Date” to convert the selected cells to date format.
2 Likes

Did it again and it worked, I had to change the format first to something else, like plain text and then back to date format and it worked

1 Like