GPT4 not being offered in OPEN AI module

This is what OpenAPI has in their site:

“If you’re a Pay-As-You-Go customer and you’ve made a successful payment of $1 or more, you’ll be able to access the GPT-4 API (8k).”

I fall under that category, I am a plus subscriber, and pay as you go API customer, and have paid more than $1. So I should have access to the GPT4 API. I created a new API key just now to use in MAKE.

Yet MAKE does not offer me ChatGPT4 when I add a module.
Where am I going wrong here?

Thanks

“ChatGPT Plus” and “OpenAI GPT-4 API” models are two separate products.

You might have bought the consumer chat “Plus” version at chat.openai.com, which is NOT compatible with Make.

OpenAI APIs for developer / “commercial” use does not have any free plan.

You can buy credits on the OpenAI Developer Dashboard, under Accounts > Billing page

Next, go to the Usage Limits page, and set the Monthly budget field to the same as the value above (e.g.: 120), then save your changes.

Screenshot_2023-11-23_171119

2 Likes

Forget GPT+… I am a PAY-AS-YOU-GO OpenAI customer and have paid bills for API usage way in excess of the $1 required by OpenAI to be given GPT-4 API access, which I do have, by testing in the OpenAI playground. So, the problem is on the MAKE side, which is not offering me GPT4 model, despite me having access to it

Same issue here. Have access to gpt4 through openai (not just gpt+). Using recent api key.