How can I use chatGPT4 and connect the gpt plugin

How can I use chatGPT4 and connect the gpt plugin

@Ramgopal_Singh_Lodhi

GPT-4 becomes accessible once you’ve used enough of their APIs to owe OpenAI at least some minimum amount. Once you’ve made your first payment, GPT-4 will be available for you to use.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Yes gpt4 is the pro plan but I need to know If I have gpt4 plan already and I want to connect gpt4 plugins in our make.com flow so our bot reply according to plugin which in connected to gpt4?

Do not buy ChatGPT Plus (ChatGPT 4), it doesn’t work on Make

“ChatGPT Plus” (ChatGPT-4) and “OpenAI GPT-4” models are two separate products.

You might have bought the consumer chat “Plus” version at chat.openai.com, which is NOT compatible with Make.

Make uses the “OpenAI GPT-4 models”, only accessible via the OpenAI developer platform.

“ChatGPT Plus” (ChatGPT-4) and ChatGPT plugins are NOT ALLOWED to be used outside of https://chat.openai.com by OpenAI (company). This is not a Make problem.

OpenAI APIs for developer (commercial) use does not have any free plan.

To resolve this issue,

1. You can buy credits on the OpenAI Developer Dashboard, under Accounts > Billing page

2. Next, go to the Usage Limits page, and set the Monthly budget field to the same as the value above (e.g.: 120), then save your changes.

Screenshot_2024-01-22_090149

More Information

For more information, see

2 Likes

ok thank you, I have already setup this changes. Now How can I connect plugins here like How can I add financial gpt app so my bot react as financial advisor?

Please see the above.

ok thank you!

Is this setting are fine? both gpt4 and flow.

Yes, the module looks fine. However, you still cannot use ChatGPT plugins.

then how it will work like custom plugin if I added in the gpt?

Please read the above. I have said you cannot use ChatGPT plugins in Make.

This is because the OpenAI company has limited it to use only on their ChatGPT website.

You can submit a feature request to OpenAI, to allow their ChatGPT plugins to be used via the OpenAI API.

There is currently no workaround because OpenAI does not allow it to be used externally.

2 Likes

Oh, ok thank you. Let me check what I can do for it.

How can I create financial advisor who makes commission of trading volumes and gives objective advice that will help me to be more successful? Also act like a human being don’t talk like a robot. Is this possible in your make.com?

Welcome to the Make community!

That looks like a new question, could you please create a separate topic for this?

While it’s tempting to continue an existing thread, a more effective approach would be to start a new topic just for your new question. It helps community experts find and respond to your query quicker, and keeps our space organised for everyone. If you start a new conversation you are also more likely to get help from other users. You can refer others back to a related topic by including that link in your question. Thank you for understanding and keeping our community neat and tidy.

The “New Topic” link can be found in the top-right of the header:

Screenshot_2023-12-19_091207

2 Likes