ChatGpt 4 Integration

Hey guys,

I am trying to connect my ChatGPT 4 to Integromat, and even though I have updated the API connection, I can’t seem to be able to select it from the list.

It is basically not on the list, what am I doing wrong?

Hi @Carlos_Adell, do you have access to GPT4?

Hey @Richard_Johannes unless I have to pay an extra subscription for the GPT4 API, yes I do. I am on a payment plan and I can use GPT4 in all its variations on the website, but when I connect the API I can only see GPT3

Am I doing anything wrong???

Mhm, I think the API account & the ChatGPT account are different aren’t they?

Here is the article from OpenAI. You need to prepay $0.50 but I don’t know if it’s connected to the ChatGpt account. Seems like it’s not.
Make is fetching the models you have access to, so I do really think that’s the issue

How can I access GPT-4? | OpenAI Help Center

3 Likes

GPT-4 API and ChatGPT are two different OpenAI products.

ChatGPT Plus subscription and the plugins are not available via API/external integrations like Make & Zapier.

2 Likes

thank you @samliew and @Richard_Johannes so I guess that I cannot use Chat GPT-4 yet with Make?

What is GPT-4 then if you don’t mind me asking @samliew ?

GPT-4 API is a programming interface that allows developers to access the GPT-4 language model. This means that developers can use GPT-4 to build their own AI applications, such as chatbots, text generators, and translation tools.

ChatGPT is a pre-built chatbot that uses GPT-3.5 or GPT-4 (based on subscription). It is designed to be easy to use interface for people with no programming experience. ChatGPT can be used for a variety of purposes, such as customer service, education, and entertainment.

Here is a table that summarizes the key differences between OpenAI’s GPT-4 API and ChatGPT:

Feature GPT-4 API ChatGPT
Access Requires programming knowledge No programming knowledge required
Flexibility Can be used to build a wide variety of AI applications Limited to the chatbot web interface & official mobile app
Capabilities Can perform a wide range of tasks, including text generation, translation, and code generation Primarily focused on conversational tasks
Data Trained on a massive dataset of text and code Trained on a dataset of text and code that is smaller than GPT-4’s dataset

To use GPT-4 (not ChatGPT) in Make.com, you’ll need an API key/token from the OpenAI Developer platform: OpenAI Platform

Thank you so much for specifying this @samliew , I am using the API key/tokens from the OpenAI Platform to run my scenarios, can you please indicate how can I use it with the modules available?

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding

Looks like you’ve already created an OpenAI connection based on your first screenshot.

If you’ve never paid a single cent, you won’t have access to GPT-4 in that dropdown list.

You can purchase credits to get access to additional models here: Billing settings

For more information, see Can't connect to GPT 4 - #2 by samliew

2 Likes

I have a paid subscription as I mentioned previously. So I am trying to figure out why I don’t have access to GPT4

Your paid subscription is for ChatGPT, another product.

Please click on my last two links.

I figured it, I do have access to GPT4 but NOT to the API

2 Likes

Hi! You just have to setup billing and top-up your balance at openai (that is not a chatGPT subscription), and it’ll work

Hey @kaidano yes I did that, but for some reason yesterday it was giving me an error, today I checked and it’s finally working!

The results seem to be significantly better than using the GPT3 so far

5 Likes