Having Issues Updating Multiple Cells: Google Sheets ---> Placid ---> Google Sheets

Hi I’m just getting started so this might be something simple but I can’t figure out how to solve it. What I’m currently doing is pulling data from a certain Cell in Google Sheets for a title of a picture on Placid, then sending the created URL link back to a different Cell. So the process is: Google Sheets “Search Rows” —> Placid —> “Create Image” → Google Sheets “Update a Cell”

The issue I’m having I’m not able to update multiple cells, I can only update the specific cell that I have entered. How do I go about inserting the created URL into the associated Cell.

For example the Title for the Placid image was pulled from B3, and I want the image URL to go to G3, then image pulled from B4 to go to G4, and so on for a few hundred cells all the way to like B100 and G100.

Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.11.55 AM

@Nauto :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your issue. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Can you provide more details about the process you are using to pull data from Google Sheets and send the created URL link back to a different Cell? Also, can you provide more information about the Placid image you are creating?

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hi. Try use replace in the CELL field. It will replace the cell letter from b2 to G3 and so on automatically

{{replace(1.CELL_SOURCE; “b”; “g”)}}

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

1 Like