How To Update Multiple Cells - Google Sheets --> Placid --> Google Sheets

I’m looking to update multiple cells in Google Sheets after an image has been created from Placid, but I don’t seem to be figuring out how to do it.

I’m pulling data from Google Sheets to create an image, and then needing to send that image url back to Google Sheets. Everything is working except for the output is showing up in the “Update a cell” instead of the corresponding cell that the data is being pulled from.

From example if the image is data is being pulled from Cell B2, I want that image URL to update cell G2, if the image is pulling from C3, I want the image URL to update G3, but it currently updates G2. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?

Currently I’m using Google Sheets “Search Rows” → Placed “Create Image” → Google Sheets “Update a Cell”

@Nauto :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I understand that you are trying to update multiple cells in Google Sheets after an image has been created from Placid, but you are having difficulty with the output showing up in the “Update a Cell” instead of the corresponding cell that the data is being pulled from. Can you provide more information about the data you are pulling from Google Sheets and the image you are creating? That way, I can better analyze your message and provide more helpful information for our community members.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make: