How do I filter for only tomorrow's events in a Google Calendar scenario?

hi! very brand new to testing out Make so apologies in advance if I’ve missed something obvious.

I’m trying to create a scenario between Google Calendar and a Slack group where only tomorrow’s events on the selected Google Calendar get added to a Slack channel.

Should be simple?

I’ve tried multiple methods of date operations in the filter. I am asking it to look at the event [Start] date and evaluate it against the [Now] variable with 1 day added using AddDays.

This is my latest attempt at the syntax:

{{formatDate(1.start; “MM/DD/YYYY”)}} >= {{formatDate(addDays(now; 1); “MM/DD/YYYY”)}}

I get no results when I run this (but I do have events in the calendar for tomorrow).

Many thanks if I have overlooked something simple here. -A

@Help_Desk :raised_hands:

Hi A, thanks for your post. I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your issue. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Can you provide more information about the Google Calendar and Slack group you are trying to connect? Also, what is the exact error message you are getting when you run the filter?

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Try this way; it is working properly in filters.

1 Like

thank you, Manish! only problem is I don’t seem to have ‘event date’ as an option?

1 Like

This event date you will get from the Google Calendar module (refer the original question)

1 Like

and that’s the issue - my Google Calendar Module does not show that option as I showed in the screenshot

Use Get Event module after the first module to get complete details of that event.

Like this:

Feel free to reach out for further assistance.

1 Like