How to connect Stripe and MailerLite?

I sell digital products on my Webflow site. For now, I have launched just 1 so far. I use Stripe for accepting payments.

I want to connect stripe and mailerlite using make.

But, the issue is there is no option for me to route customers based on their product purchase to the respective mailerlite subscriber group.

For example, let’s say I have 3 products – P1, P2 and P3. Whenever there is a new customer to any of these 3 products, I want their email added to a respective subscriber group in mailerlite, say SG1, SG2, SG3.

that is, P1 customers are added to SG1 only. P2 customers are added to SG2 only, and so on…

What’s the simplest way to implement this?

Pls help. Thanks

Stripe sends webhooks so I’d recommend to explore the option

Add webhook trigger to new Make scenario, then copy&paste provided webhook address into Stripe dashboard (into Developers → Web hooks section) and set up the webhook so it triggers this Make.com url on the events you want (e.g. checkout.session.completed stripe event) - then in Make, you check the JSON structure of the incoming event and find the product description there and use this product to determine the mailerlite action.

1 Like

Thanks @pixeljetter

Do I need to do anything with the “IP restrictions” field?

Also, it would be great if you could point me to any documentation/video resources.

Thanks again for the help.