Synch subscribers between EverWebinar and MailerLite

I would like to automatically transfer email addresses of subscribers who sign up for a webinar in Everwebinar to MailerLite classic.
Does Make provide such a possibility? I would appreciate if you could point out the solution which is best to take to start with.
Thanks a lot,
Tomas

Welcome to the Make community!

Does the “Get a Webinar” module provide a list of subscribers?

Screenshot_2024-02-20_154831

If yes, you can use an Iterator module with the list (array), then add each subscriber to Mailerlite using

Screenshot_2024-02-20_154945

2 Likes

Yes, there is a list of subscribers.

I do not know ho w to use iteration module. I’ve setup a connection

But I do not see any way to use an iteration.
Thank you

What is the output bundle of module [1]?

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

I do not know what you talking about. I am a complete beginner and I just want to carry over emails from Everwebinar to MailerLite.
It all seems very complicated.

No worries. I meant the module you have in your screenshot, which is labelled as module [1].

Just press the purple run once button on the bottom left of the scenario editor

Screenshot_2024-02-20_180251

Then follow the instructions above to get the output bundles.

1 Like

I cannot run the scenario because it says there is an error.

I do not know where to get the email.
Thanks a lot!

You might need to unlink the incomplete mailerlite module first because it has not been set up, or you can right-click on an individual module and select “Run this module only”.

2 Likes

Ok, I run the module and the result is like this:

At least some success! But I do not see how to get the emails.
Thanks

Looks like there are no modules that can return a list of subscribers.

Therefore, it cannot be done using Everwebinar.

I recommend using another more popular webinar hosting provider like Zoom.

2 Likes

I use Zapier now and in Zapier it is possible to obtain emails. So Make cannot make it?

Make doesn’t have a module for the particular endpoint to list subscribers.

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

If you need assistance in setting up the generic HTTP module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the connection up, a link to the endpoint are you trying to connect to, and what errors you are encountering.

1 Like

Again, I am completely lost. What do you mean by external service? Everwebinar?
Yes, I guess I would need assistance. I do not know how to even start with an HTTP request.
Thank you

Yes, Everwebinar is one of the external services that Make has an integration for, although it is not very well built at the moment since there are only three modules.

To manually call Everwebinar API directly using the HTTP “Get a request” module, it will be a pain in the ass. This is because the Everwebinar API access is manually granted by the Everwebinar staff, and you will have to apply for it.

Not only that, you will have to handle the authentication to the API.

If you would still like to proceed with Everwebinar, I cannot guarantee I can assist you, because I do not have an account with them.

The recommended way is to request for a module to be built by Make staff.

1 Like

How likely is it that they will implement it?

My guess is as good as yours.

However, if nobody suggests it in the app-ideas section, than it’s unlikely.

Making a feature request indicates that there is demand for the feature.

1 Like