How to create a connection (OneDrive)

i dont can connect to onedrive. i get this message:

invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter ‘redirect_uri’ is not valid. The expected value is a URI which matches a redirect URI registered for this client application.

Please help me

Hi there,

Great to see your question here in the community! :slight_smile:

I just wanted to clarify that this is a community of Make users helping out and sharing knowledge. This means we don’t have access to any of your scenarios, organizations etc.
It’s therefore always best to share as much details as possible, including some screenshots so that the community can understand what’s going on in your scenarios.

Detailed information could be provided for example by an:

1. overview of your scenario setup (functions, mappings, variables etc.)
  2. the input area of the module you are having trouble with
  3. the output area of the module you are getting data from

Thank you!

In case you think this is not needed, please disregard this message. I have send this message by automation since you don’t have any attachments.

Thank you for your answer.

i create connection to oneDrive with starting scenario from scratch

i insert my Client ID and Clinet Secret.

Then i get automaticly forward to Microsoft and get this error message:
invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter ‘redirect_uri’ is not valid. The expected value is a URI which matches a redirect URI registered for this client application.

I have insert before in oneDrive this URL, but i think this is not correct for oneDrive:
https://www.integromat.com/oauth/cb/app

What is the exact redirect URI for onedrive?

@masterO
You do not have to click on “Advanced” and fill in your own client details, you can just use the normal oAuth path.

• Click on “Add” within the connection
  • Name the connection something usefull
  • Click on “Save” to login and authorize with your account

Thats it ! :smiley:

2 Likes

thank you so much. thats it :grinning:

1 Like