How to create Google Sheets Webhook (and not just connection)?

Hello!

I’m on this step Connecting the Instant Trigger module to a Google Sheets Spreadsheet (link)

However, I can’t figure out how to create a google sheets webhook, I’m only able to create a new connection. It doesn’t get converted into a webhook - which is what I need to connect with the instant trigger.

Where can I find the steps to create a webhook?

Thanks
Sam

You have to go in google sheet extension or complements and look or find make integromat. Then you will see the option to create a webhook.

The webhook code you have to use the option in make “Watch change” google sheet, then put webhook and then he will create the code and then you have to paste that in the google sheet.

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes, I see this Make Extension Settings show up.

However, in the description it says Enter the Webhook URL generated from the module and not create/generate a webhook :frowning:

This is the description: Enter the Webhook URL generated from the module Google Sheets - Watch Changes. More information

I’m not able to figure out how to generate the webhook?

The google sheets -wath change generate the code. Let me show you.

@Sam_make

2 Likes

Hello! Where’s the watch change that you mention?

In your video it looks like the moment you install the add on for Make extension, you are shown the option for creating the Google Sheets Webhook?

For me, I’ve installed the Make add on but this screen to get the webhook is not showing up: https://www.make.com/en/help/app/google-sheets#connecting-the-instant-trigger-module-to-a-google-sheets-spreadsheet

The instructions say: Copy the provided webhook address to the clipboard and click OK.

But I can’t figure out where

Correct have to show up the form to put the password.

Any idea how I can get this module to show up? I’m on make.com not the old integromat.com.

I got it to work. I had to create a new module in scenarios - Google Sheets Watch Changes Instant Acid and that triggered the request to create a webhook!

Thanks so much for your help!!

2 Likes

Heya @Sam_make welcome to the community :blob_wave:

I just wanted to quickly step in and say congrats on getting this up and running with the assistance of @Francisco_Lee :clap:

Also, thanks a lot for jumping back into the thread and sharing what did the final trick for you. This could be incredibly helpful to many users searching for similar information in the future :pray:

FYI: I’m marking your last reply as a solution to keep the community organized and to make it easier for others to look for answers :white_check_mark: