How to download multiple files from Cognito to Gdrive?

Hi Make Community!

My goal is: to make an automation downloaded files from Cognito Forms to Google Drive. I’ve already succeed making the scenarios. But the problem is: how to download multiple files from the Cognito Form? Do I have to use the tools or do I have done wrong? Please advice!

This is the screenshot of my success scenarios.

What is the output of the trigger module when there are multiple files?

Does it trigger once per file, or will there be multiple files per scenario run?

If yes, how are the files structured in the output? Is it one bundle per file, or multiple files in a single array?

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

Please provide the input and output bundles of the modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Dessyca_Prasetyo paste the screenshot of results of watch update module and get file module.

I havent used cognito forms. But if i assume on my experience you must be getting array of files i believe. So you iterator to get all files from that array. So that each file can be processed.

Princy Jain
Make consultant,
For consulting support: Follow up Automated

1 Like