How to send a picture to chatGPT for describing

Hi All,

Two days in a raw I try to solve the stupid problem,
so, I need to get a picture from telegram bot and send it to ChatGPT (Analyze Images Vision) to describe it (get a prompt for a future using in another AI)

I get an error: [400] You uploaded an unsupported image. Please make sure your image is below 20 MB in size and is of one the following formats: [‘png’, ‘jpeg’, ‘gif’, ‘webp’]

but my file is less than 20MB and I tried Jpeg, png - so, always same error.

when I send data to ChatGPT module I use below settings:

Would really appreciate your help

Actually I tried many different ways to map the file ( I even think I checked ALL possible options),
as a FileID, File unique ID, Photo -FileID, Photo File unique ID, attachment -any of them did not work

You’ll need to use the Telegram “Download a File” module to actually download the file first.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there are any further questions or issues.

@samliew

P.S.: Did you know, the concepts of about 70% of questions asked on this forum are already covered in the Make Academy. Investing some effort into it will save you lots of time and frustration using Make later!

thanks for your fast feedback,
but… that’s I tried as well and I don’t know how to address result of module “download the file”,
Please see below, when in module “chatGPT” I can only see results of first telegram module.

or one more error message.
so, I’ve added correct file ID but still

Welcome to the Make community!

For further assistance, please provide the following:

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters, and any error messages

Please share screenshots of relevant error messages, module fields, and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mapped variables in the module fields. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

3. And most importantly, Input/Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

Here are two ways to format text so that it won’t be changed by the forum:

A. Type code block manually
Add three backticks ``` before and after the content/bundle, like this:

```
content goes here
```

B. Highlight and click the format button in the editor

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

Please see below all data you requested.
need you help please:)

dwonload file_outout.txt (18 Bytes)
dwonload file_input.txt (126 Bytes)
telegram bot_watch update.txt (2.6 KB)
blueprint.json (14.9 KB)

I’m completely stuck,
I would appreciate your help, please

Your file_id looks correct, and I’ve tested it and it works, so it might be the type of file you are uploading.

For technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your account or scenario might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket here, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you can create another new free account to access the ticketing system (which is only available to logged-in users). After submitting a new ticket, you will receive an automatic confirmation email with the subject “Ticket Created” in the subject. If you do not receive this, try sending the ticket again.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there are any further questions or issues.

@samliew

P.S.: Investing some effort into the Make Academy will save you lots of time and frustration using Make.