How to send email of google sheet that has been created in the same scenario

Hello,

I am trying to use Make to generate a client insight report, and then send in the same scenario, by using google sheets and gmail. The system creates a new google sheet, but I cannot seem to find a way to link this sheet to the email, as the several module add different sections to the sheet, no one module of the workflow contains all of the sheet information. Google sheets generates a new URL for the newly created sheet also. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

For reference, When selecting ā€˜contentā€™ or ā€˜attachmentsā€™ for the email, the only things I can include from the new sheet are {{100.sheetId}}{{100.title}}{{100.index}}{{100.sheetType}}{{100.gridProperties}}{{100.gridProperties.rowCount}}{{100.gridProperties.columnCount}}{{100.gridProperties.hideGridlines}}, not the sheet itself, or its URL

Hello @Tom2504,
Using the Document ID returned by the Sheets module, you could probably use the Google Drive module to download the sheet (optionally, as an XLSX file), then attach that to the email.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Make community!

You can use the Google Drive ā€œGet a Share Linkā€ module to get the share link of the document using the spreadsheet ID, if the URL is what you want to share in the email.

3 Likes

Thank you both very much, all is fixed now!

2 Likes