I thought it’d be very easy:
- Airtable “Search Records” Module
- Module retrieves records from Airtable base from particular view “Todo”
- Outputs an array of records that meet the criteria.
- Iterator Module
- Takes the array of records from the “Search Records” module and processes each record individually.
- Outputs each record one by one to the next module in the scenario.
- Sending an E-mail
- Iterate bulk e-mail campaign for few records
- Sleep Module
- IDelay (5 minutes) before passing each record to the next step.
But I can’t make it work.
Also tried to Aggregate Watch Records and then somehow set multiple variables with increment function but… didn’t work.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the Make community!
Could you elaborate on what didn’t work? What is the current behaviour of your scenario, or are there any errors you are encountering?
Please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.
You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.
Uploading it here will look like this:
blueprint.json (12.3 KB)
Please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the contents as a
bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:
Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!
Ok! Gimme a moment and will do it. Thanks for your professional comment! Will keep this in mind for sure for the future with the next posts!