How to specify to only take a specific bundle

Hey, I am extracting a table from email using mailhook.

When I do that, I get 4 bundles, 2nd bundle is what I want.

How can I specify to a module to only take the data from 2nd bundle

4 bundles of output come out when I test the scenario and I don’t know how to only take the 2nd bundle of output

Hi @Fahad_Sheji

You can set an increment function to count which bundle it is then use filter to only allow 2nd bundle:

2 Likes

Using the increment function is one way! :slight_smile:

Other ways depend on your workflow. Are there always going to be exactly four bundles? Is it always going to be the second bundle? Do you know if there is a specific “keyword” only in the second bundle?

If you can answer (one of) these questions, you could use the filter after your text-parser Module and thus save on operations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah its always gonna be the 2nd module, so I should just use the increment function and make it equal to “2”?

I’m trying the solution that @make_expert is giving, but it seems that even though I’m able to target the 3rd item in the bundle, it’s not giving me access to the actual values in that object.

What am I doing wrong here?

Hi @Erik,

Since you are using the increment function and the screenshot you shared is of that module it is showing 3 as part of the output, what you need to do is add a filter after the increment function with i equals to 3.

Plus, in your case you don’t need the increment function, instead you can directly use Bundle Order Position from the iterator output that you can use as part of the filter to only select third bundle.

3 Likes