How to stop make changing date language from dutch to english?

Hello,

I’m using make to automatically create reports from incoming data in my data base (survey123).
This data is all retrieved in the Dutch language.

The issue arise however with the date data. Whenever I generate my reports directly in survey123 the date is written in it’s Dutch form. For today that would be 5 januari 2024. However when letting make automatically generate the reports, whenever the data gets saved in the data base, then the reports that make send out have the date data in English. Which looks like January 5, 2024 for example for today.

I would like it to keep the same format of date and also to keep the language in Dutch. Is this possible and if so how do I do this?

Below you can see the current flow that the automation goes through.

Time zone and locale info is already set to Dutch/Amsterdam in both web and scenarios

Thanks already for the help!

Hey There @waltje95 ;
Try changing the environment’s language to Dutch.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the only possible environment languages are CZ and English

Hi @waltje95, based on your printscreen the report is created by Survey123, you download the file and probably send this file as an attachment by mail.
Make is not modifying the ‘date’ fields anywhere in this flow.
I would say you have to adjust the settings in the “Create report” module of Survey123. According to their API documentation there is a parameter for ‘locale’, where you can set the date format:

hope this helps

2 Likes