How to take information from google sheets and update crm piplines?

Hi there, new to make.com any help will be much appreciated.

I want to mimic what is happening in my google sheet to pipeline stages in my crm. so the stages in the google sheet have the same stage names in high level crm. When the value changes in google sheet how can i match this in my crm so if the stage changes from say “texted” to “called” how do i then take this information and update the opportunity stage/pipeline in high level . i have the google sheet connected and i have high level but i just dont get which options / modules to set.

I also then need the notes from google sheets to also update notes in crm

please advise

thank you

Welcome to the Make community!

You’ll likely have to use the Google Sheets “Sheets Add-On” with the “Watch Changes” module as your scenario’s trigger.

Screenshot_2024-04-23_100454

For more information on how to set this up, see Connecting Instant Triggers (Perform a Function, Watch Changes) using the Make Google Sheets Add-on in the Help Center.

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

• Output bundle of this module when you have made a change in your Sheet

Please provide the output bundle of the modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

3 Likes

So in my google sheet i have stage status (not contacted, texted, called, emailed etc) so like a pipeline. I’ve got the watcher setup and its working so it notices when a field is changed. What i want to do next is is connect with high level crm and have the status show in the crm pipeline so if in the spread sheet status = “texted” then in crm it should move the user to “texted” stage

in my head im thinking if status = x then move user in crm to x stage but i cant figure this but out?

do i need some sort of if else statement if so how , if i connect high level and select the update opportunities then what do i set in there as there only seem to be stage id but nothing that would indicate a change ? so im confused ?

am i missing a step eg something that says if sheet value = x then in pipline put the user stage = x ?? (this is the bit i cant figure out yet)

thank you