How to update meta title and meta description on shopify blog

Hi everybody,

I need your help.

I have a scenario to generate seo blog article to shopify.
Everything work, no problem with it.
BUT I don’t know how to edit the meta title and meta description for blog article.

I don’t find how to do with make.

Thanks for your help,

Best regards ~

Hello @Bigjojototo welcome to the community :wave:

I see that you opened a ticket with us and that the support team investigated this and gave you the following advice. I’m sharing it here for the benefit of the community. :arrow_down:

Make Support response:

The title & meta description of the product could be retrieved by Shopify/ Search for Metafields module based on Product ID, then there are some output fields such as Description, Key, Value, etc. to map over to Chat-GPT. Further information could be checked here on Shopify article about metafields.

1 Like

Hi ! Thanks for your answer but… Where do you see Meta title and meta description for blog article ?

To update a metafield, you can use the “Update a Metafield” module, twice (once each for meta title and meta description)

Screenshot_2024-03-22_100356 (2)

You should have something similar to this:

92ab1023c78d5e8511a271d031e6869bdc680859

I can’t actually test it out because I don’t have access to your Shopify store. For more assistance on using the correct Metafield Namespace and Key to update the values (meta title and meta description) for your Shopify store’s blog posts, please contact Shopify support.

2 Likes