How upload a dynamic amount of files from Webflow into Sharepoint?

Hello, I’m having problems with this scenario.

My goal:

Recieve Webhook Webflow form submissions Containing multiple file uploads in separate file fields aswell as general text info. (Works good).

Upload the info of the submissions into Zendesk (Works good).

– Upload only the attached form files to Sharepoint. The files are referenced with direct links in the Webflow form data, ranging from 1-10 files, all in separate file fields with no clean bundle containing only files. The “Data” bundle from Webflow contains all form field, including textfields with name, email and so forth. So sometimes there are 1 file and sometimes 10 attached to the form. Retrieving the file with help of the “HTML Get a File”-node, works just fine. Uploading to Sharepoint works just fine.

Problem: The scenario is failing once it hits a “HTML Get a File”-node that has no file to get. I’ve tried “Ignore”-nodes on every step of the scenario. No success, just getting error messages anyway. So basically everything runs just fine if I upload 10 files and all the nodes has something to process.

I suspect that I need to solve this with a dynamic bundle that can contain an variable amount of files. Tried mapping a manual array with ten fields containing File 1-10. But that still made the, in this case single “HTML Get a File” node angry when it came across a part of the array – missing a file.

Any ideas on how to fix it? The whole “thousand node”-setup feels wrong. So a simpler setup would be appreciated. Thanks!

I would really appreciate an answer to this if someone has a clue :slight_smile:

You’ll need to add all the file fields into an array, then use an iterator to loop through those URLs.

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

Please provide the output bundle of the Trigger module by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

Alternatively, if your data is sensitive, and prefer not to discuss it on this forum, please contact me via my website.

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the Make Fans Discord server to chat with other makers!

1 Like